View web pages and flash files offline on ps3?

DemonDelight

Like the title says, im wondering if there is a way to view web pages and flash files offline on the ps3. I have my flash games saved on my mp3 player, and i pluged it into the ps3 via the USB ports. I know that i can use the files on my psps memory stick by typing in file://<path> into the web browser, but the ps3 is more of a convienience because of its mouse and keyboard suport, and the fact that its much faster than the ps3. i cant find anything about the ps3 though.

If anyone knows how, could you please post?

Like the title says, im wondering if there is a way to view web pages and flash files offline on the ps3. I have my flash games saved on my mp3 player, and i pluged it into the ps3 via the USB ports. I know that i can use the files on my psps memory stick by typing in file://<path> into the web browser, but the ps3 is more of a convienience because of its mouse and keyboard suport, and the fact that its much faster than the ps3. i cant find anything about the ps3 though.

If anyone knows how, could you please post?

The only way I could think of, judging from the fact that I don't have a PS3, is by installing Ubuntu or any compatible Linux distro to your PS3. After that, you may play your Flash and MP3s there like you would in a PC...

I think you know more about the ps3 than i do, i was just looking at the settings of the ps3 and found out that you can install another os on another partition, and that was about 30 min ago :o .

I might try installing ubuntu on it, even though ill probably have more fun with the idea of having another os on the system than i will with games.

I think you know more about the ps3 than i do, i was just looking at the settings of the ps3 and found out that you can install another os on another partition, and that was about 30 min ago :o .

I might try installing ubuntu on it, even though ill probably have more fun with the idea of having another os on the system than i will with games.

Yeah, you can try downloading an ISO of Ubuntu off their website, but follow the instructions carefully before using...