Your Life...

Deji

For some reason,people are scared to say that their life is fucked up,and they lie saying 'i'm doing alright'.I respect those who tell the truth.And saying that life sucks doesn't make us emos.

My life has been fucked since the day of my birth.That's the biggest mistake my mother ever made - giving a birth to me. I have an eye disease called 'pigment refinite' or something like that.I've been wearing glasses since kindergarten days.

There is so much things I can't do because of my bad beholding,so many things other guys do.

I can't get a date,I can't drive a car,I can't work the best paying jobs.

I never had a girlfriend,I'm lonely and heartbroke.I'm 19 now and still a virgin.Girls used to laugh at me in school and I can't get these memories out of my head.You think this makes me feel like a man ? I can't raise a family because of my beholding and no chick wants to marry a guy with glasses.Every time I see a love scene on TV or hear love song on the radio or see a loving couple in the streets,it makes me feel down and my pain runs deep cuz I ain't got nobody.

I attempted to kill myself last November but I didn't have courage to do it.So I started smoking to pass away slowly.I don't wanna live long because life is not worth living for me.Let's say about until I reach 25-32 years of age,I wanna be gone.

Every morning when I wake up, I ask myself 'Why am I still alive ?'

I don't mean to cry here or for you to share my pain.This is just my life.