The Random Post Topic V2.0

JustADummy

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very well then, it all begins when WALL-E and EVE are wandering around the junkyard in Vice City, two guys called Xt0ny and Jack Thompson has stolen WALL-E's favourite video tape and he wants it back.

"Do you hear that?" EVE said.

"I hear it, it sounds like a human with a high pitched voice being tortured!" WALL-E replied.

"Quickly WALL-E, I sense that the thieves are doing something awful to the human!" EVE said.

The two robots hide behind a bundle of tires where Xt0ny and JT are up to no good, some human girl with blue hair and a ridiculous pair of goggles is tied onto the barbecue wearing nothing but her underwear.

Con-Tin-Ooo?

EVE tells WALL-E to keep hidden behind the bundle of tires, she scans and records what she sees...

"Hey Xt0ny?" Jack Thompson yelled, "When are you gonna light the barbecue? I'm hungry for Human Burgers you know!"

"In a few minutes, first I gotta look for my matches!" Xt0ny yelled, "Then I'm gonna edit TNF's quotes in GTAF!"

"I'm fucking hungry!" JT yelled, EVE returns to WALL-E and shows him what she recorded, WALL-E makes a robotic sound of disgust and then the two robots make a plan on how to retrieve the video tape and save the human girl.

Com-Tin-Ooo?

Nope, but I did do a google search on 'xt0ny'.

Xt0ny is sprinkling salt and pepper on the poor girl's body, and then sets it alight, the screams that echoed into WALL-E's 'ears' made the poor robot transform into a box to hide, EVE told him that he mustn't hide and he must save the girl now!

"You go save human and I go fight the two thieves!" EVE told him, the two robots entered the scene and Xt0ny and JT are not happy.

"Stupid robots! They must die!" JT screamed, and he aimed his crappy gun at EVE, but EVE fired her plasma gun out of her right arm and blew off JT's arm.

"AAHHHHH!" Jack Thompson screamed, as he lay in a pool of blood, meanwhile WALL-E was using a fire extinguisher to put the scalding flames out.

Con-Tin-Ooo?

Who is Elanman?

Back to story anyway, WALL-E was deeply disturbed by the girl's bloodcurdling cries as she burnt on the barbecue, when he finally put out the flames, he untied the girl and carried her body onto the soft patch of grass, he grabbed some wet towels and some bandages from his toolbox and immediately put them on the girl, she cried as the towels touched the scalded flesh on her back.

Meanwhile, EVE was chasing Xt0ny and a heavily wounded JT when they both grabbed a Uzi each.

"Die you evil robot!" Xt0ny screamed, but EVE decapitated his head before he could pull the trigger.

Con-Tin-Ooo?

I see, but I changed my flag to the British flag.

Xt0ny's headless body fell into the sea, JT screams like a little girl and so EVE decides to take pity on him and leave him bawling like a baby, but two seconds later an RC Helicopter sliced his head off, the RC Helicopter was chasing EVE around and so she shot it with her plasma gun.

The girl, who was in desperate need of medical help, gave WALL-E her phone and he tried to dial an ambulance but his claws were too big so he gave it to EVE.

An ambulance and a police car arrived at the scene, WALL-E lead the paramedics to the girl and a police officer followed, to his horror though, the girl was his youngest daughter.

Continooooooo?

"Frida! In all my years as a policeman I never met such a stupid person in my life! Why did you leave my hotel room without my permission?" The policeman said.

"But Daa-aa--ad!" Frida said, struggling throught the pain, "I only leffffft the rooom to goo get some icecreem, then those twoo men came and attackkd me!"

"You stupid stupid girl!!" Frida's dad yelled, "I firmly told you NOT to leave the room! Do you know how dangerous Vice City is? Do you? You stu..whoa is that the Extraterrestrial Vegetation Evaluator I was being told about?" he said, pointing at EVE.

"Yes I am." EVE said, WALL-E decided to go and have a nap on the ground.

TEH END!