Graphic Series 2 1/2: a Tribute to Thomas.

Here are some of the tributes I made to Thomas. 's Graphic series. Thomas, if you're reading this, I think you're amazing.

San Francisco, USA

Sanfrancisco.jpg

Dublin, Ireland

dublin.jpg

Zurich, Switzerland

Switzerland.jpg

Please don't think I'm copying him because I have no imagination, 1st of all, I'm not copying. It's a tribute. Second. it's a free country, and I choose to freely worship Thomas. Tell me what you think.

I think if Paint would have supported Transparency Usage.I could have made them in Paint.

Its way to simple if you ask me.Text doesn't blend with the background.But looking at all these topics in this section urge me to open PhotoShop again :(

Yea I guess. Paint.NET is pretty good, but once you deselect something, you can't transform it unless lassoing it. It gets very annoying.

I think if Paint would have supported Transparency Usage.I could have made them in Paint.

Its way to simple if you ask me.Text doesn't blend with the background.But looking at all these topics in this section urge me to open PhotoShop again :(

Yea I guess. Paint.NET is pretty good, but once you deselect something, you can't transform it unless lassoing it. It gets very annoying.

Yes. Gimp I have also used before I bought photoshop CS3 extended for $200 at Academic superstore. It's great for a low budget designer.

By the way, I also made a new signature. Please rate and comment!

post-21336-1212845661_thumb.jpg

Lasso Tool in Paint.NET it's fucking annoying! It isn't magnetic :bashhead:

Lasso Tool in Paint.NET it's fucking annoying! It isn't magnetic :bashhead:

Extremely.