No 2 player icons

Ok, I am begining to think the whole GTA -SA two player thing is bs. I've completed the game, everything is unlocked, and I have never seen these so called 2 player icons. Some of which supposidly are just dancing around the front of buildings, and in front of the girlfriends house when she's home. NEVER SEEN ONE. And I've had the second controller plugged in two every available port-made sure it was on, and still nothing. Fustrating because my son's has been wanting to play 2 player with dad-but either its just a myth or I am doing something wrong? Can someone please help? Thanks

I can tell your not a pc gamer. I have two usb controllers just like play station; same 14 function controller exept its usb.

Haha, to hell with your misinformed ass.

The likelihood is, that if you have 2 usb controllers, there will be a driver conflict. That's why most people won't use a setup.

I can tell you're not a PC gamer because:

PC games own Console games due to the use of keyboard and mouse. Paying ANY kind of shooting game is far far superior on a PC than on a console. Fact. You're so used to your precious consoles that you have to run home back to Mr. gamepad...

Also, the PC is ot usually marked as a multipalyer machine when not net connected. However, consoles are.