What image host do you use?

Chris

1. What image host do you tend to use the most? (e.g. imageshack, photobucket, imagevenue, bayimg etc.)

- Imageshack

2. Why do you use this particular host? (e.g. it has a feature that no one else does? explain briefly why you don't use another site)

- i dunno, maybe i feel comfortable with it

3. What are generally the sort of images you host there? (e.g. sigs/avatars? personal photos? or just anything for posting on forums? etc.)

- sigs/avatars and some images i use in internet

4. Is there anything you dislike about the image host you currently use? (slow to load? bombarded with ads/popups? can't easily get links to the pics for showing friends, or posting in a forum? limits aren't very big? etc.)

- sometimes its damn slow

5. Would you be willing to start using a different image host if it had some decent features?

- maybe

1. What image host do you tend to use the most? (e.g. imageshack, photobucket, imagevenue, bayimg etc.)

Photobucket.

2. Why do you use this particular host? (e.g. it has a feature that no one else does? explain briefly why you don't use another site)

It's the only IH that doesn't make my image small inside a forum post. I've tried'em all

3. What are generally the sort of images you host there? (e.g. sigs/avatars? personal photos? or just anything for posting on forums? etc.)

Just anything posting on forums, since the avatars and sigs don't need an image host.

4. Is there anything you dislike about the image host you currently use? (slow to load? bombarded with ads/popups? can't easily get links to the pics for showing friends, or posting in a forum? limits aren't very big? etc.)

It has some ennoying popups sometimes ...

5. Would you be willing to start using a different image host if it had some decent features?

Of course, it has to be easy to use tough.

- Photobucket

- It's simple to use and has a nice over view of already uploaded pics

- Sigs, personal photos band photos etc...

- Dpn't have any complains.

- Yes if it was similar tp photobucket, had a nice layout, was fast etc...