Sign in to follow this  
jakt

help with ENB series pls!

hi. im having a small problem with ENB series mod (graphic change mod)

as it wont let me run the game and it says:This application has failed to start becouse d3dx9_26.dll was not found.

ive put all files required in and comes up with that^^

its a pretty clean game, not many mods on it literally like 5 mods:detailed radar, 2-3 cars which i have lost the original models for, and a nice water colour mod.

pls tell me whats wrong.

thanks,

jack

as it wont let me run the game and it says:This application has failed to start becouse d3dx9_26.dll was not found.

its a pretty clean game, not many mods on it literally like 5 mods:detailed radar, 2-3 cars which i have lost the original models for, and a nice water colour mod.

pls tell me whats wrong.

thanks,

jack

Try downloading the dll file; I also had that problem before, when I tried running the ENBSeries mod...

pls tell me whats wrong.

thanks,

jack

Try downloading the dll file; I also had that problem before, when I tried running the ENBSeries mod...

ok, thanks but where can i download the dll, (enb site obv. but where abouts)

Ja, ENBSeries will seriously make your game lag if you don't have the correct settings. I believe the author of the mod tested the default settings on a 8800 GT so if you have a crappier video card, you'll definitely need to change your settings.