Adding a car, not replacing an existing one.

ravenmorpheus

Hi

Is it possible to add a car instead of replacing one that's already there?

I saw this tutorial - http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=298780

But when I try it the game doesn't even load, I double click on the .exe file and nothing happens.

Thanks, any help here would be appreciated because I want to add a car to the game so that I am the only person who can drive the car, and so it doesn't spawn anywhere and so it doesn't interfere with minigames such as the hotring.

I belive you've done something wrong.... that's all

Ok so I've got the game loading now but I'm getting the err msg below when I load a game or start a new one.

GTA:SA Crashed, Debug Info Follows:

GTA Info:

Version: EU 1.0

Last File Loaded: DATA\DEFAULT.IDE

Last Library Loaded:

Error: Unknown

Assembly Info:

Exception At Address: 0x004C672A

Exception Code: 0xc0000005 (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION)

Registers:

EAX: 0x00000000 EBX: 0x008E2C64

ECX: 0x00B1E15C EDX: 0x00480000

ESI: 0x00B1E15C EDI: 0x00000004

EBP: 0xFFFFFFFF ESP: 0x0022FBE8

Please can someone instruct on what exactly to do to be able to add more cars. The tutorials I have looked at are unclear (because they are written in english by people who don't speak english as a native language, which isn't their fault but it doesn't help).

Thanks. :)

Hi

Is it possible to add a car instead of replacing one that's already there?

I saw this tutorial - http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=298780

But when I try it the game doesn't even load, I double click on the .exe file and nothing happens.

Thanks, any help here would be appreciated because I want to add a car to the game so that I am the only person who can drive the car, and so it doesn't spawn anywhere and so it doesn't interfere with minigames such as the hotring.

Hi, I think the problem is bcause of the asi Loader. I've tried a mod with it and I've had the same problem but after a reinstall it worked. Do you have a cracked/downloaded game?

Hmm yeah I guess so. I find it very frustrating not to mention downright unhelpful that people make posts like that.

Anyway while we're discussing replacing cars - apart from the Monster Trucks being a "girlfriend car" what other sub-missions are they used for, does replacing them affect the game in any way other than changing the model? Same goes for any car really, are there ones that shouldn't be replaced because they are required for missions to be completed?

Edited by ravenmorpheus

As far as I have seen no. You can mod all cars, if it is a car for a mission then it too will be modded. Someone modded the Greenwood (and you use that a lot) to a Mercedes and it worked fine. As long as the mod itself is done right there shouldn't be any issue.

Oh cool. I guess if I run into any problems I can always put the original car back in - I keep a list of what I've replaced with what and I save after every missions so it's not a hassle...