Joelzaar's Mobile theme shop

Joelzaar

Im into making mobile theme's for fun and use. So for 5-10 buck's i'll make a mobile theme for your phone. All models that can have theme's are supported. So request away!.

Options are as follows:

Wallpaper, text colour, menu icons, background colour i.e menu background, loading animation and screen and much much more all for good price's.

Sure thing i'll start right now. But i didnt know you could even get themes for the V360 model. Oh im sorry but after further looking there is no way to make a theme for a V360 :bashhead: . The only supported Motorola's are: Motorola i930, Motorola MPx200, Motorola MPx220, Motorola Q and the Motorola Q 9h. Sorry. But if you have another phone you wish to have a theme made for, you can have it a half price.

So from now on if theres a theme i cant do, if you have another theme it will be half price or no price! :thumbsup: .

NOTE: i know what its like because i have this model to and looked all over to make a theme but just couldnt.

Make me a nice Dark Theme.Black and Blue(little) preferably.

I let you select the other requirements...

Make a niceeee one and i will pay you 500$ :)

Model: Motorola V360.

Sure thing i'll start right now. But i didnt know you could even get themes for the V360 model. Oh im sorry but after further looking there is no way to make a theme for a V360 :bashhead: . The only supported Motorola's are: Motorola i930, Motorola MPx200, Motorola MPx220, Motorola Q and the Motorola Q 9h. Sorry. But if you have another phone you wish to have a theme made for, you can have it a half price.

So from now on if theres a theme i cant do, if you have another theme it will be half price or no price! :thumbsup: .

NOTE: i know what its like because i have this model to and looked all over to make a theme but just couldnt.

There are themes for Motorola, but it's embedded in the firmware; unless if you flash your phone's software with a third-party ROM hack (which is risky and can void your phone's warranty; I once flashed a T-mobile-spec Moto V360, hoping that I would unlock it, but I ended up bricking it), you can't make your own themes in a V360.

And what software do you use for making one? If you're making a Nokia theme, you can use the official tools available from forum.nokia.com, although you need to get used to the interface...

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

I didnt know Nokia actually had a theme maker you could get, i'll have a look. Sorry Dark Lord for not being able to make a theme for you, if you have another phone i'll gladly do it for any price you offer me. And i mainly work with Nokia's and dont really know much about putting theme's on Motorola's. Sorry i couldnt help out.

As a little gift how about i make you a nice wallpaper for your phone, its a 176x220 isnt it?. So tell me how you want it and i'll start now.