The ghost of Catalina + Check out my newest story!

Samil

-------THE GHOST OF CATALINA-------

After everything was normal, Claude became the leader of Yakuza.He had a lot of money and bodyguards.He made the Yakuza and the Red Jacks allies and they took over Stanton and Shoreside.They got rid of the Yardies and Colombians.But, in one night, he was in his office in Catalina's mansion with D-Ice, D-Ice's brother, 2 Yakuza members and 2 Red Jacks when suddenly light turned off in the whole mansion.Everybody gathered in his office and started talking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Yakuza1: Sir something is happening!

*D-Ice: Did you check the fuse box?

*Yakuza2: Yes we checked and the fuse box was destroyed.

*D-Ice bro: What the hell? Who can do this?

*Yakuza3: We don't know.The whole mansion is heavily protected.The guards who are guarding and patroling the basement didn't saw or hear anything suspicious and when they went down there they didn't find anything.

*D-Ice: What do you think Claude?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claude was thinking what could this be.Suddenly, the window behind him opened and a wind blew inside the room, but Claude was still calm.They heared a voice like a woman saying "Claude".Then behind him appeared Catalina.Everybody was shocked and couldn't say a thing.Once again, Catalina said "Claude".Claude turned and saw Catalina but he was still calm.Then Catalina slapped him and said "Pig!".Claude had a serious injury on the face.Everybody got out of the mansion but Claude was the last one.When he exited the house, he was pushed by Catalina.They got into their cars and Claude looked at the window and saw Catalina.Then they went to the Yakuza HQ and discussed.

*D-Ice: Now what?

*RedJack1: We need a paranormal investigator.

*Yakuza2: We heared of a paranormal investigator from San Andreas who is here in the city.

*D-Ice: Okay then contact him!

They contacted him and he said that he will meet them in Belleville Park at 7:00 PM.Claude and D-Ice went to Belleville Park and waited for the person.He arrived and presented himself.

*Taylor: Hello! My name is Taylor Anderson.I am a paranormal investigator and I solved many cases in San Andreas and Vice City.To bad in Vice City I couldn't solve it complete.But the ghost isn't bothering my client anymore.

*D-Ice: Whatever dog! Wanna help us or no?

*Taylor: Yes, yes.

They went to the mansion.When they entered, in the lobby was Catalina.He watched them and then dissapeared and quickily appeared behind Taylor.When she was about to slap him, Taylor took his pendant and Catalina stopped.

*Taylor:Satan! Leave this house and get back where you came from! Go back in hell! Don't come back! Burn in hell!

Catalina shouted desperate and then she dissapeared.D-Ice entered and talked to Taylor.

*D-Ice: Is she ... gone?

*Taylor: For a moment.

*D-Ice: You mean she will be back?

*Taylor: Yes after a few months but won't cause any disturbance.

*D-Ice: Okay so we are fine.Thanks!

*Taylor: No problem! Okay now I have to go back in San Andreas.

*D-Ice: Alright! See ya!

So Taylor went back home and Claude and the rest lived in peace.But after 5 months, the ghost of Catalina returned but didn't do anything.There were only footsteps and nobody had to be scared.

----END----

Edited by Samil

TODAY, 12 AUGUST 2008, AT 11:00 AM ROMANIAN TIME, I WILL MAKE THE BIGGEST STORY EVER ... NO GHOSTS! ONLY WAR! WAR IN WHOLE SAN ANDREAS! AN IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT I WON'T MAKE STORIES ANYMORE.I'M MAD!

EDIT: I EDITED , I'LL BEGIN AT 11 AND NOW IT;S 11 SO ... LET'S GO ... WISH ME LUCK!

Edited by Samil

TODAY, 12 AUGUST 2008, AT 11:00 AM ROMANIAN TIME, I WILL MAKE THE BIGGEST STORY EVER ... NO GHOSTS! ONLY WAR! WAR IN WHOLE SAN ANDREAS! AN IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT I WON'T MAKE STORIES ANYMORE.I'M MAD!

EDIT: I EDITED , I'LL BEGIN AT 11 AND NOW IT;S 11 SO ... LET'S GO ... WISH ME LUCK!

Yay!! Best of Luck !

*couldn't find a dying emoticon

**jumps off his apartment*

Can you write poetry also?

If yes, Staff please don't ban me for injecting another set of topics