Battlefield 2 Players?

rockstarrem

i dont think ive ever been kicked. oh wait yes i have. heaps, but cos of high ping. cos im playing in some server other side of europe and my ping is like 300 or 350. so apparently thats too high for them. :(

in the demo someone made a few mod maps, theres some japanese server thats hosting it, that was awesome fun.

havent seen a lot of cheaters. but there IS a lot of umm..whats the word. the people that get helicopters and camp at your only base, spawn killers. eg in the demo i was mec on the airfield base, america have the rest of the bases, and they are driving around the flag area with tanks, apc, helicopters, as soon as someone spawns they kill them. so gay.

I use to play a lot. It's pretty much my favorite FPS. Halo is too annoyingly fast-paced online and is full of XBL fags. CS is just..... Not.... Fun...... Also filled with the same type of yelling prepubescent angsty cry-babies.

BF2, however, has a nice army-theme to it((no futuristic space bullshit)). And I don't have to do any crazy spinning jumps while throwing 3 grenades to win a match.

Furthermore, when speaking with other players during a match, it's usually light-hearted and fun.

I don't really play much though. Haven't played in over a year.

yeah, that would have to be a pain. when i was using my friends computer i honestly felt like turning it all off, my friend said he did that before, but it kept whinging about the settings he changed to disable it, saying "you're not protected"...

delete this file? are you sure? yes. then the little popup "windows needs your permission to continue"... :pissed: i said yes once, why would i change my mind in 2 seconds. lol.