Dildo Dodo

I can't seem to get enough speed to take off in this mission. If I have a wanted level and the cops are chasing me, then get in the plane and the cop boats push me I can take off but by that time the plane is on fire and, well you know what happens then. Unless something is pushing me I can't seem to get enough speed to take off and I've used the #6 button (pc version) to point my nose up.

Is there a trick I don't know about?

The plane gets on fire? I guess you don't use cheats to get rid of the cops and repair the plane.Althrough just go straight ahead and then take off with speed then your job to maintain the balance.Just don't hit the buildings and don't fly to low.If you loose control and go down ... then you do what you do.

I've done everything suggested here so far. I know about button 6 to point the nose up. I've tried this mission dozens of times and the only time I've ever gotten out of the water is when cop boats have pushed me. When without a wanted level all I do is waste fuel. I've tried to use the cheats to make the plane damage proof but it locks up the game right away.

I'm using GTA Vice Ultimate Trainer Version 2 by LithJoe. Maybe that's the problem so I'll try it without the trainer this time. That's the only thing I haven't done yet.

Thanks for the suggestions.

• 2 weeks later...
I can't seem to get enough speed to take off in this mission. If I have a wanted level and the cops are chasing me, then get in the plane and the cop boats push me I can take off but by that time the plane is on fire and, well you know what happens then. Unless something is pushing me I can't seem to get enough speed to take off and I've used the #6 button (pc version) to point my nose up.

Is there a trick I don't know about?

its easy just keep it steady and start to speed up

turn quick if a boat start to come

then when the plane starts to clime pull back as hard as u can

Shot you revived this dead topic just to get a post didnt you?

And since it would be considered spam if I just stopped here, i might as well add some tips:

1.Go to the one in Vice Port first and work your way from there, saves much fuel.

2.Eventually, you'll get to the one between two buildings. It is extremely hard to avoid scraping the buildings on PS2, but on PC (like me :)) all you need to do is back up enough into the seas, then go straight into the buildings without turning until totally clear.

3.Don't relax until you beat everything from Vice Port to Escobar.