The Mojave Experiment

Deji

Seems like Microsoft are having some fun with random Vista Haters...

See Video Here!

What do people think of Windows Vista when they don’t know it's Windows Vista? To find out, we disguised it as "the next Microsoft Operating System" codenamed, "Mojave" so regular people who've never used Windows Vista could see what it can do – and decide for themselves.

Primary Results

94% of respondents rated the “new operating system” codenamed Windows “Mojave” higher than they initially rated Windows Vista before

the demo.

0% of the respondents rated the “new operating system” codenamed Windows “Mojave” lower than they initially rated Windows Vista before

the demo.

Of the 140* respondents polled (on a scale of 1-10 where 10 was the highest rating):

• The average pre-demo score for Windows Vista was 4.4
  • The average post-demo score for the “new operating system” codenamed Windows “Mojave” was 8.5

Many respondents said they would have rated the “new operating system” code-named Windows “Mojave” higher, but wanted more time to play with it themselves.

Includes both 120 videotaped and 20 non-videotaped participants.

19% of respondents rated the “new operating system” code-named Windows “Mojave” a “10”

Types of Computer Users participating in the “Mojave Experiment:”

• 84% Windows XP users
  • 22% Apple operating system users
  • 14% Pre-Windows XP users
  • 1% Linux users
  • Some users use multiple platforms.

Hardware used:

HP Pavilion dv2000 Entertainment Notebook PC series with 2GB RAM

:lol:

I always hated linux... Sure it may be faster but it's not as user friendly as XP in my oppinion. In fact, it's one of the hardest operating systems that I've ever tried to do something with. On the forums they speak to you as if you were stupid for not knowing the answers as well... Linux is good, but requires too much fiddling in my oppinion.