ExplosiveFX Mod BETA

bobster

[bETA] ExplosiveFX MOD IV

Realistic bursts/ fun force

Making a version with no damage just force with the realistic bursts "to get on buildings"

Ignore music in videos was a quick option as i only listen to scouse doesnt match the vids with scouse lol.

BETA 1

Powerful damage, and push.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FhTRpDZpCZs

BETA 2

Powerful damage, Push, And More realstic Burst's for grenades/Rockets/cars

I must say the car explosions in beta two look 10x better then original and beta 1 just my opinion

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_HoN5hP3WVc

Edited by bobster

Haha, pretty funny when you're just fucking around. If you made it so they did really low damage but still threw Niko really far, it would be a cool way to get up onto some real high buildings and snipe from :P

Gotta love the ragdoll physics.

seems an idea ye ill see what i can what i can do about it, because im still not sure if the damge rate is also the force rate.

Also Beta 2 added to topic post.

Youll see what i mean by more realistic cloud bursts/flames and forces

That was cool Bobster! First to see smaller explosions but being sent flyin, it kind of made me think of Ben buja/Machinima vids w/him blowing up fuel tanks & such to send himself flyin, I love the "blooper" vids!

However, for me when it comes to rockets/explosions BIGGER IS BETTER!! I really liked the copter explosion and the cop car exploding at 1:34, it looked like it sent him into orbit, lol

Do you play w/ a controller or mouse Bobster ? I had a Ps3 contoller registered in my pc but no support for it in-game... I wonder if it will be supported in the patch ..

I havent tried yet and I know you edited the gxt, I'm guessing there are some other files we can still edit w/ out special software ... I think Chris referenced familiar files for cars, weapons etc .. I need to make time to look ..

i use both ye,

All tho i released this mod already on gtaforums and on here its still waiting to be approved on here tho.

O, which one do you use, an Xbox ?

Yea, well I hope someone can help the rest of us get to a place of playin w/ mods .. I wonder if I burn it, it'll fix it ? No, I mean BURN IT!!! :evil: