Google is God!

Damjan

is_google_god.gif

» PROOF #1

Google is the closest thing to an Omniscient (all-knowing) entity in existence, which can be scientifically verified. She indexes over 9.5 billion WebPages, which is more than any other search engine on the web today. Not only is Google the closest known entity to being Omniscient, but She also sorts through this vast amount of knowledge using Her patented PageRank technology, organizing said data and making it easily accessible to us mere mortals.

» PROOF #2

Google is everywhere at once (Omnipresent). Google is virtually everywhere on earth at the same time. Billions of indexed WebPages hosted from every corner of the earth. With the proliferation of Wi-Fi networks, one will eventually be able to access Google from anywhere on earth, truly making Her an omnipresent entity.

lolzors.read the rest here.

LOL, "all knowing". Barely. The sites that Google links to do not know everything if you were to combine them all together. Not only that, but google is only an index. All the info isn't right on Google. Google just knows the sources.

Although, if you were trying to find the closest thing to "all knowing" to our knowledge, I guess Google would be it depending on the way you look at it. Personally, I don't think Google is even close.

I just find this idea funny.

I don't find it all that surprising that someone thought of this while they were "baked".

As someone suggested before. All you have to do is disprove one thing. Well there ya go.