LOL

_Ray

Dude, I posted that in the Fun and Off Topic forum months ago. Its called Grand Theft Auto: The Board Game. Lol 2 u

Funny, I did a search and couldn't find it. (I actually took Llama's advice and searched for a topic before creating a new one!!!)

Perhaps it's because I typed in Grand Theft Auto Board Game and you typed in Grand Theft Auto: The Board Game.

Dude, I posted that in the Fun and Off Topic forum months ago. Its called Grand Theft Auto: The Board Game. Lol 2 u

Funny, I did a search and couldn't find it. (I actually took Llama's advice and searched for a topic before creating a new one!!!)

Perhaps it's because I typed in Grand Theft Auto Board Game and you typed in Grand Theft Auto: The Board Game.

Look you little twerp. If you want to get snippy with me you can go and Fuck Yourself Raybob. STFU and dont talk to me like that.

Look you little twerp. If you want to get snippy with me you can go and Fuck Yourself Raybob. STFU and dont talk to me like that.

Man, you act like you have power over me..... Funny. :rofl2:

It's really not my fault Husky that the search engine didn't find it. Even search it yourself.

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.ph...Auto+Board+Game

And dude, seriously calm down.

Husky: :pissedred:

Raybob: :rofl2:

Edited by raybob95