Is This Compatible with Vista ?

Alvas.

So Actually I don't have a major problem but just a minor. Its so that my internet service provider says that the software he installed for my net may/may not be compatible with Vista but I want to make sure if it does and I am not crazy to install vista install that software if it doesn't work then again install XP and go through all that hassle so I just want someone from you to download this software and try it in vista and if it doesn't work then try the compatibility mode in vista and tell me the result and simply uninstall it.

A screen shot of compatibility mode you can obtain it by right-clicking the executable file and go into the compatibility tab and I want you guys to try these settings.

vista-compatibility-mode.png

And Here's the package...

Download

Umm.....Please ? :innocent:

Its just a box type thing which has a wi-fi antenna. Its model name is ibridge Lite C800 but what do you wannna do with that ? Just open the driver and see if the .exe file works or is executable.....na ?

It's a driver.... It will still execute. But without the device, none of us will know whether it works or not. You should Google the device name and shit and see if the official website has any word on it. Maybe they have a Vista-specific driver.