Illegal Immigrants

Vercetti Thug

This post really speaks to Americans, however harsh it may be. At least, it spoke to me.

dfebab7f-1a92-4597-ae7f-11cd3d18b05c.Small.jpgdidisaythat (4 friends, send message) wrote: 22m ago People-----Obama is like all the others. They try to inflict fear about Middle Eastern groups, but that is not who is causing this country pain. IT IS THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS !!! Why won't anyone stop this onslaught ? Because they are cheap labor and they are helping to make the rich even richer.

Bush wouldn't stop them, Obama won't stop them ( he nominated a Hispanic )........we pay for their health care, educate their children, they don't pay taxes, they commit countless crimes, steal people's identities and kill how many people a year. They are YOUR enemy!!! But everyone is so busy worrying about Muslums that are thousands of miles away, they don't see that their children's future jobs are in jeopardy.

I can't believe how STUPID our people have become to allow this. The immigrants come here and never leave. Houses in Costa Rica go for $500,000 to $1,000,000, but those are not the slimeballs that come here. We accept the lowest of the low. Will anyone ever see that we are being invaded ?? You are being defeated and you don't even know it.

I kind of disagree on what you are saying. Mexicans (Illegal Immigrants/Slimeballs) take all of the unwanted jobs (Hotel Maid , Ditch Digger , McDonalds , Landscaping , Cleaning our shit etc.). I don't think L-RIC would agree more too because he's Latino. But this topic seems a bit racist, but really who cares if Cholo's are taking there guns and blowing each other. What Obama should worry about is those Russian Drug Dealers on the East Coast.

- Also I had a mexican girlfriend before, and they are upper class. Not most of them in North Carolina live in shacks with chickens in there back yards. Plus I don't mean to be mean but you are prejudice. Some of them move to America for a better life, but how dare you call them Aliens? Mexico is the most fucked up(But Beautiful) country I have ever seen. They have money problems. Most children run escape to America without there parents.

America is a free country, segregation is over. Just like one of the previous Presidents said " Everyone is welcome ". Even Asians , Europeans , Africans , Caribbean etc. In my opinion Mexican's deserve to live in America. But trouble makers need to be put into the justice system.

I kind of disagree on what you are saying. Mexicans (Illegal Immigrants/Slimeballs) take all of the unwanted jobs (Hotel Maid , Ditch Digger , McDonalds , Landscaping , Cleaning our shit etc.). I don't think L-RIC would agree more too because he's Latino. But this topic seems a bit racist, but really who cares if Cholo's are taking there guns and blowing each other. What Obama should worry about is those Russian Drug Dealers on the East Coast.

I'm Filipino, dipshit! Still, since this country was founded on immigration, I have no problem with the flood of new immigrants. I don't care because I don't plan on making a career out of manual labor. It doesn't affect me or my future. Since he so proudly pointed out the fact that Obama nominated a Hispanic person for some un-fucking-specified position, I'm going to go ahead and assume that didisaythat is a racist troll. Most A lot of the opponents of illegal immigration are might be worried about not being able to afford their McMansions and new Kias while other people in the world are lucky to have a shack and a bicycle. Yeah, it's that "starving kids in Africa" argument we all hate to hear, but it's true. Hey, you like your station in life? You like being employed? Then stop bitching about things that have been in motion for the past 150 fucking years and learn to adapt. So what, you can't go on vacation this year. Sure as hell beats the embarrassment of the unemployment line.

EDIT: Changed a few terms as to not generalize.

Edited by L-RiC

(Still trying to figure out what this has to do w/ a plane crash.)

I want to make myself clear, I have no problem w/ people who want to come to the US to make a better life. I have a

problem w/ people who sneak in & expect to live for free. The currant economic shortfall in California could literally be

wiped clean if they could just get out from under the cost of services being taken up by illegals.

Issue 1) The problem w/ illegals is not whether or not I can afford my "McMansions and new Kias" (As if I'd have either).

It's that I can't afford THEIR stuff. They live here & take jobs, drive down the wages & pay $0 in taxes, in the mean time

their primary care provided is the emergency room, they're usually on food stamps, subsidized housing & welfare all

while being bothered to learn just enough English to tell me "Fuck you" while I get the bill. I literally live over 1000 miles

from the nearest Spanish speaking country but if I want food prepared right or to be able to read the labeling on heavy

items at Wal-Mart I'm expected to learn Spanish? If I moved to your country I would expect to learn your language,

return the courtesy stupido.

Issue 2) The loose southern border is a huge opportunity for Mexico's single biggest export, crime. The worst of the

illegals are drunken belligerent jackasses who will just run south whenever they get into serious trouble. They're the

Mexican Mafia & drug cartels. The Mexican government is barely functional & there's even been reports of Hammas

using cartel drug routes to get into the US. During the last week there was a report that Al Queda has training camps

in Mexico. Do I have to explain why Al Queda is bad?

I'm Filipino.....

Oh God! Does Dad know? :wtf:

The thing that spoke to me specifically was the "taking jobs" thing.

I am NOT the best student. I post on internet forums for help on Spanish (still need that one), and as hard as I try, my attention cannot stay focused on one thing. I'm barely getting C's in a school where a D is a failing grade. Even if I pass High School, which is still on the "meh" side, how hard do you think it would be for a guy like me to get a job? Mexicans don't go to college when they cross the border, im not saying they get high paying jobs. But the economy is definetly suffering, and so are American men and women who don't have the same education as I am getting, and it is partially their fault (because those men and women don't go back to school and they need to find work; maid, mcdonalds, whatever).

And what about the ones that do take jobs that are at my level? That's one more illegal that stopped an American like me from getting a job.