Robbing Houses

NickS

I can't rob houses in the game after I do Ryder's mission where you go rob that old guy's house. Am I supposed to have some specific boxcar or whatever that truck is called? or am I supposed to press a key to activate the robbery mission? Please help.

Thanks

You're supposed to have that truck which was on the mission.

It's located at those apartments across Denise's house.(search at all of those)

Only those trucks will work? I mean, I found one in a different location and I couldn't do robbery missions with that!

Only those trucks will work? I mean, I found one in a different location and I couldn't do robbery missions with that!

The boxville (the name of the truck) should be colored black. I think I also found one at Las Venturas. But the one at Los Santos is the easiest to find.

The boxville (the name of the truck) should be colored black. I think I also found one at Las Venturas. But the one at Los Santos is the easiest to find.

So, If I got a boxville, it should be black and then I could start robbery missions? Would it still work if it had a different colour and I went to the pay n' spray and sprayed the colour black?

Yeah it only spawns across from Denise, and you have to use R3 to access it. It'll say "start robbery missions press R3" if you get in it after dark.

You don't need to do them to get 100% though so don't worry too much about it, I finished the game before I found the damn thing sitting there.

LOL, yeah well, I know that I don't have to do those it's just that I'm dying to try it out

theres a black boxville used for burglary mission in all 3 city's i found a map with their locations heres a link...

http://en.wikigta.org/wiki/Black_Boxville_..._San_Andreas%29

hope this answers where to find them :D

to activate the burglary mission for the

PS2 is R3

Xbox is RA (Right Analogue)

PC is im not sure...

hopefully this helped you B)

• 1 month later...