Sign in to follow this  
{PBJ} bad idea elemental

is the crazytrainer +151 a virus or not?

lol no. It's a false positive, it's more or less a keylogger. When you hit ctrl 3 to spawn a vehicle or something, it reads that and puts the vehicle there. Anything hosted on TheGTAPlace Downloads page is safe.

thanks. now to find a way to make avira SHUT UP lol.

edit:

okay. added it to exception list.

:awesome:

i hope this is right, or else i might .... well.... do... do this: :cry:

Put the file in question into the ignored listing.

Under config --> Guard --> Scan --> Exceptions

Well, as a virus it sums up what Sherman said. It's a keylogger that logs your keystrokes to spawn vehicles, etc etc. Also, if you don't want Avira to do these annoying beeps, go to Settings and disable em. :P

Well, as a virus it sums up what Sherman said. It's a keylogger that logs your keystrokes to spawn vehicles, etc etc. Also, if you don't want Avira to do these annoying beeps, go to Settings and disable em. :P

I can't Disable and i deleted my antivirus lol.

I can't Disable and i deleted my antivirus lol.

Hmm... Not the safest of options. Unless you aren't planning on connecting to the internet... Ever... :P

I'd download AVG Free. With that you can stop it from scanning certain files, folders extensions etc. And you can turn the whole thing off and on as you please :)