100% cleared save game

gtauser2

Maybe you guys are using a downgraded V2. That does not turn your game into V1. You'll still need V2 savefiles.

If you're sill unsure, just use hmvartak's Savegame Converter to convert the save and then try to load it.

Also note that if you're using different script files (Spaceeinstein's mod or hot coffee scripts), no amount of V1 or V2 saves will work.

It seems that you have version 1 of the game. Download a version 1 100% savefile and see if it works. If it doesn't, I'd suggest reinstalling the game and deleting the gta_sa.set file from the User Files folder. There's no reason why a v1 savegame should crash for you.

It seems that you have version 1 of the game. Download a version 1 100% savefile and see if it works. If it doesn't, I'd suggest reinstalling the game and deleting the gta_sa.set file from the User Files folder. There's no reason why a v1 savegame should crash for you.

BUT GTA_SA.set is alwys comming back

and can you give me your if you have?

Edited by gtauser2

It is supposed to be re-generated. It holds the settings and configuration unique to your own system, so my set file will not work for you. If you have any issues with the game, the first thing to do is to delete the gta_sa.set file and see if it fixes the issue. It's recommended to delete it after a reinstall, although not always necessary.

It is supposed to be re-generated. It holds the settings and configuration unique to your own system, so my set file will not work for you. If you have any issues with the game, the first thing to do is to delete the gta_sa.set file and see if it fixes the issue. It's recommended to delete it after a reinstall, although not always necessary.

idon't meen the set file but the save file

and if it then tsill not work i going to buy a new one

Edited by gtauser2

• 2 months later...