My SA is not opening!

Teh1337Guy

hello guys, i need help

I have got a GTA SA, 1 CD, Yes, 1 CD!

In the past we would run very slowly, because we were very bad video card. Now they've received a new graphics card. My computer is running very hard the past two games has run, but the third is the GTA il did not work. When I click on the icon opens seems, but does not open. Install a patch or something similar did not in fact.

So what do you think of the game needs to work again?

Try updating your drivers for your GFX card, or it's a virus in your pc.

In fact, my video card that can run the game one of the easiest. Even if the virus had already noticed. Approximately six months before I install this game I had. Formerly worked, now does not work.

My old graphic card is too bad. I can't remember anythin' about old graphic card. Name of the S-Series with Intel was beginning. I do not remember the rest.

And my neew graphic card is Zotac GeForce 9500GT

WTF IS THIS?!

(Could the problem is caused due to crack ... I need a new crack that I wonder?)

If you've updated your video card or drivers, you should delete the gta_sa.set file in your GTA San Andreas User Files directory. It has nothing to do with cracks or any patches whatsoever.

thank you very match, my SA is running now!

You're welcome... :awesome: Oh, and if you've patched SA to a later version, I recommend a downgrade to 1.0 in case you want to mod things...