Super Columbine Massacre RPG

Jezz Torrent

Quite frankly, the game was made JUST for topics like this. They just wanted a response, and you're giving it to them. Big deal, they made a game out of it. Get over it. You don't have to play the game((and trust me, I tried it out, it sucks pretty hardcore)), so you never have to even think about it. Really.

Besides that, this is incredibly old news, it's been posted here at least once, and got the same responses. I repeat, just get over it.

EDIT: OH, and yes, let's just forget it happened. Let's forget everything horrific that ever happened, that's how to live life. Never remember, think about, or worry about bad things happening. You go ahead and do that.

• Like 1

im actually posting my opinions. saying what i agree and disagree with

i thought thats what the point of a forum is

you on the other hand, youre just a prick that pulls shit like this to make himself feel better, because, given the pathetic way you dress and act im guessing you arent the happiest person ever. i really wish you'd just make everyone happy and shoot yourself, just like the columbine shooters. then no one would have to deal with your bullshit anymore and the forum would for once be a peaceful one

oh and by the way, obviously it means something to you cuz i dont think you'd bring it up if it didnt.

Edited by Jezz Torrent

Yes, I'm just a prick. Actually, Jezz, the reason I seem to pick on you more than most others is just because YOU'RE quite the prick yourself. You get so damn whiny whenever I disagree with you. As if the whole world must share your opinion.

And about the way I dress, you really can't have an opinion on it. Y'know, based on the whole you not knowing how I dress because you've never met me thing. And the same goes with how I 'act'. You've never met me, so all you know is that I like to pick on you sometimes. Oh wow, that's a whole lot of information you have.

MY bullshit? At least, again, I don't just run around whining like a child because someone disagrees with me. Dear, I'm quite certain I'd be significantly more missed than you if I died. Both on this little message board, and in real life.

Yeah, since I mentioned it, it OBVIOUSLY means something. Because.... You can only point out things that mean something. Definitely.

no, disagreeing is one thing. im chill if someone disagrees with me. thats their opinion

you on the other hand disagree, thats fine, but then you insult my ideas and opinions, that i am not cool with

and you do it to nearly everyone, not just me. ive seen you right and left. you can barely make a post without making some sort of offensive comment to another member

i know how you dress. your a fucking goth and occassional cross dresser. its called the post pics of yourself topic. as for the way you act, i can tell that your a douche bag from the things you say in your posts. acting like your all better than everyone, your no better than any of us. in fact your the one starting all the unnecesarry drama over the internet. and i'd figure that someone who is 21 years old like yourself should be far more mature than that by now.

and being missed wasnt exactly my point but i actually have loving friends and family that would miss me. im not a dark souled goth freak with no friends like yourself.