Your Favourite Game of All-Time?

Bulletproofboy

Ever since I got Modern Warfare 2, I think that's the best game but my mind changes a lot about 'the best game'.

Out of all the games I've played, these 4 are my favourites:

GTA Vice City: I adored this game when it first came out and I was surprised my parents let me play it. I still adore this game albeit a lot less than when I did get it.

Call of Duty 3: Another game I adored. I love war games and this was the first one I had ever played.

GTA IV: The quality of this game was immense, it has to be 1st or 2nd in my choice of favourite games.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2: The quality of this game was also immense, it also has to be 1st or 2nd in my choice of favourite games.

Out of them I have to say that GTA IV and CoD MW2 are my ultimate favourites with my penultimate favourite being GTA Vice City.

There's too many good games back years ago I would give Game of all time.

Games like MGS1, MGS2, GTA3, GTA VC, GTA SA. All these games are top games on my list. CoD4 and MW2 are too. But really, it's hard to decide, so much great games, just really hard to decide which ones the best since most of them have been praised great games.

Maybe one of the early games I played in the 90's, because they still give me the urge to play them. A few examples, the Crash Bandicoot games, MGS1, Hogs of War, and a few others. COD4 is up there, but picking your favourite is like choosing your favourite parent, it's practically impossible.

MGS1 I play an awful lot, so I guess that's the closest choice I can mention, but it's not my favourite of all time.