It's Children 1st's Turn

chris82

Today I was serching Google News for Grand Theft Auto, when I came about a site with news about Rockstar Vancouver's new game, Bully, set to come out this fall. Now awhile back around Christmas time, I posted a topic about those GTA-protesting dipshits from the Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility. Well, a whole new group of dipshits has rolled in, Children1st.org.uk is now bashing Bully in addition to GTA, so I wrote them this email:

Yeah, um... you guys suck. Look, I know that trying to take fun entertainment away from kids around the world you've never met for the sole purpose of bullying them, and also molesting them is tempting, but tell McKay to get off of the Krispy Kreme diet and try to lose some of that fat. You say games make people obese? Look who's talking, Thunder Thighs. Shut up, sit down, and stop takeing away fun things. It would have been a good idea to have about 100 people from Children 1st and ICCR protest Rockstar Games. It's a shame that there is something called the swat team to keep you retards out. On the other hand, the people who hate GTA far outnumber those who like and profit from it. Just kidding. Tool. Look, if you want people who don't like GTA, there are two places you can go. Antarctica, and...oh, my mistake, there's no where else. Why don't you reply to me with your stupid ideology about how I think is wrong and how kids all over America and Europe are taking over the streets with AK47 rifles and jacking cars every five minutes. Oh wait, another mistake-IT HASN'T HAPPENED.

Chris82

Go to their site and leave comments about them and make a couple of fat jokes about McKay, the one who is leading the fight against Rockstar Games.

Click here to contact them

For the first name and last name, put whatever, but for the adress, put "069 Youtoday Ave." For the phone number, put "1-866-FUNCULT."

Oh, and that phone number is a real one from San Andreas, call it and get the Kifflom starter kit faxed to you!

My letter:

Umm, sorry about that hate e-mail from my friend chris82, he just played to much GTA and thought it was right to talk bad about random people. Anyways, i believe you are so right! they should ban R* and all of thier games! I have seen so many kids, leaping into the air, making a gun out of thier fingers and pretend shooting, all of this thanks to the "Max Payne" series. And GTA is thw worst of them all, i have seen so many kids having watergun fights. I know what you are saying, that is completely normal, but these kids were doing BMX drive bys! im serious, they even sprayed random pedestrians on the sidewalks. Dont even get me started on the Midnight Club series, ever hear whooshing cars pass by at night? yep, streets racers at midnight.

I thank you for the time reading this.

To: Children 1st

I highly support your group's protestion on the violent video game Grand Theft Auto. Me and my Klan members have been trying to abolish this sicking excuse for a game in our town but to no evail. A travesty of ideals of this proportion hasn't happened since the freeing of the slaves! Oh, it may SEEM that the real causes of the curroption of these children are inadequate gun control, abusive parental supervision, and pertty much any other violent acts outside of the game, but we all know that a game that let's you play as a blackr is bound to bring society to it's knees taking our children with them first. I'm glad your group is taking it's vauluable time, money, and energy to rid the planet of this plaything instead of attacking the things that most of the more popular groups attack such as gun control, gang violence, and other forms of crime. Though, it's would always be nice to work the planet back to a prime, white nation.

-Johnathon, [email protected].

----------------------------------------------

No, I'm not racist, I just live in a hick town with a lot of them.

Well, you are not racist, but these people (Children 1st and ICCR) because when ICCR put out the "Most Violent 10 Video Games" list out before Chirstmas, it mentioned San Andreas, a game that centers around black people. They also had games like Duke Nukem (A game from the 90's) and a Dead or Alive game released only in Japan, even though this is an American/English site. Now tell me, if you have games from 1995 on your list, but not Vice City or GTA3, you are racist, because both of those games center around white people and have plenty of blood. All of these companies need to shut the fuck up, sit down, and stop worrying about kids' privlages' who are halfway across the globe. Oh, and tommy, change your signature dude, and your avatar.