National Insitiute on blah blah blah

chris82

Remember when I flammed the ICCR in Demember. How about a couple months ago when I did the same to Children 1st? Now the same manor of bastards are at it again, only under a more retarded name. THE NIMF, or the non-itelligent mutha-fuckers as I like to call them, have upset me by "demanding TakeTwo apologize for making GTA and say Killing Cops isn't entertainment." So, what do I do when housemoms with crusty vaginas upset me? Email them ofcourse. I sent the follow email to NIMF:

Yeah, I love video games. My favorites are GTA games and Halo 2. What the hell is the "fear" category when you rate games? I never feel scared when playing any games on your list. Games are not scary. Another thing, who's business is it of yours to tell corporations what to do? I'm sorry to break it to you, but this is America. Rockstar can put whatever they want in their games. You can't demand companies to say sorry when they have not broken the law in any way. San Andreas is a very entertaining game. After I play it, do I feel the urge to do the nasty with some skank or snipe a cop? No, I don't. You freakin' dipshits. You contradict yourselfs on your own medicore website by saying "killing cops isn't entertainment" but on the GTASA review, you say the entertainment value of the game is high. Medicore stuff. Which reminds me. Halo 2 is the best first person shooter info, and if you think it's medicore, then shatter your dreams by realizing that Bungie makes millions of dollars creating a product that tons of people love, yet you communist gringos will sit with your non-profit thumb up your ass, when "forcing" people to create pointless press releases for no money. The kid in the video on your site? If you'll notice, he's talking to a camera, not looking into a person's eyes, therefore reading what he is saying. If you clueless retards actually did research on San Andreas, you'd know that policemen do not wear body armor ingame nor are hookers hard to kill. This same shit is happening in Europe, Austrailia, Asia, hell, even people in Africa are feeling the "old bitch" wave. You know, that wave of women who no longer get periods who try to dictate people and what they play. Are parents lazy? Sure most of them are, but does that give you the right to tell people how to raise their children. I'm sure you'd like to think that's kids are influenced by GTA. Hundreads of kids run rampant in the streets, with somehow obtainable weapons, blowing things up, hijacking cars like it's a job, killing cops, bribing cops, ditching cops, getting arrested by cops, and doing all sorts of illegal things. Sorry, but that will only happen if we take a magical road trip...to fantasy land. It's never frickin' happening. You know what's sad though? How much I play Halo and GTA and still get straight A's in school, have an above average IQ, and still maintain the urge to not gangbang people. The FCC, the supreme court, the liberal media, you "people," jackasses, punks, goths, anal people, the ICCR, Jack Thompson, that stupid prick who brought up the Hot Coffee issue, FOX networks, and all people who like/love these retards, can SUCK IT! Munch it, bastards. With -(/////8, Chris82. Ring me anytime to tell me I'm wrong, sickos!

Of course, one email won't do much, so send them your (//////8 by emailing them!

http://www.mediafamily.org/about/contact.asp

Get these liberal bastards off of our nuts!

Thanks, Xenon. They didn't reply to my email because they were too busy eating some pwned pie.

Oh, and I emailed Yee, the retard that he is:

Hey, how you doin you jackass? You know, kids like me seeing clothed sprites making sexual motions whilst wearing clothes really makes me want to give anal to my girlfriend right after I'm done playing. Look, no one likes you. Just die already. In fact, your stupid Mediawatch people who throw you giant bones everyday suckled on the email I sent them:

**EMAIL I SENT TO NIMF SEE ABOVE** Yes, you are a giant prick who no one likes. Terrorists are killing people in London, New York, Iraq, and there's a hurricane striking Florida and you feel like bothering us GTA fans by imposing your skewed perspective on what is or is not appropriate in video games. You stupid silly man. This is America, land of the free, you dumbass. People in Europe are lucky because they don't have to deal with your bombass legislation. America is not going to sit by when people like you try to dictate what people play and do. Control TV? Yes you reatrds do. Control radio? Yes you do. Control movies? No you don't (at least not yet) Control Video Games (Riiiight) Control the Internet (never, the web is world wide incase you haven't noticed. MIllions of people from all over America, Asia, Europe, Austrailia, and other places all can not be controled by the US government. with,

////// 
           /   /
           /   /
    /////////////////
/////                //////, Chris82

Edited by chris82