GTA Trivia

Jezz Torrent

im not sure if this is where this topic belongs, but it is a game so im assuming it goes here. i know its related to gta, but not a specific gta game and theres no gta general forum so, if it doesnt belong here, i apologize.

i think this'll be fun. heres how this topic works. i ask a question. the next person will reply and answer it. only the person who asked the question and staff (If they know the answer), no one else, will say correct or incorrect, if correct, then that person gets to ask a question. if more than 5 users do not know the answer to a question, i suggest asking a different question. person who answers the question right has 24 hours to ask question after his answer is approved, only one answer per post unless question asks for multiple answers. sorry if it sounded like im trying to act like a mod, but it should go this way or it wont work out. but i want to make it clear i am not trying to act like a mod. if any mods feel that the rules to this topic should be changed, you can just edit my post :)

here we go. we'll start simple:

What is Big Smoke's real name?

Allriight.... Since he's correct and did not ask any question... How old was Claude when he first met Catalina?

P.S: I'm going to bed now, had a long day. I'll try reply to any answers as soon as possible, school tomorrow. Or you can go on ask another question if you're impatient.

Edited by EddTehPwner