GTA-Place

888ball

tagg, shut up you f***ing pussy. Dont pick on the admins. You think you run the show when, in actual fact, if you open your ears and clean out the several tonnes of shit that has built up, the admins could kick you off the site for pissing them off.

So, show some respect.

tagg, shut up you f***ing pussy. Dont pick on the admins. You think you run the show when, in actual fact, if you open your ears and clean out the several tonnes of shit that has built up, the admins could kick you off the site for pissing them off.

So, show some respect.

I agree one 100%. Tagg you dont run the forum, your are an arsehole who needs to deflate their head. Show some respect

So, show some respect.

First off, i pick on whoever i wanna pick... i dont run no show coz there is no show to run, ive been in this forums wayy before u even heard of SanAndreas or ViceCity, and i was way more than just a member to this forums before all that.... and if chris want to kick me, then he will do it, and i wont care...i wont diee..dont you get it? i came back here coz i missed this place, i left for a year, you think i care if chris tells me to f*** off?

Now, i aint got inflated head, im just honest and straight up, if i have a problem withsomeone, i dont care who the f*** that person is, imma say it, imma say what problem i have and my opinion on him/her or my mothaf***ing problem. And right now, i have a problem with you.

First off, i pick on whoever i wanna pick... i dont run no show coz there is no show to run, ive been in this forums wayy before u even heard of SanAndreas or ViceCity, and i was way more than just a member to this forums before all that.... and if chris want to kick me, then he will do it, and i wont care...i wont diee..dont you get it? i came back here coz i missed this place, i left for a year, you think i care if chris tells me to f*** off?

Now, i aint got inflated head, im just honest and straight up, if i have a problem withsomeone, i dont care who the f*** that person is, imma say it, imma say what problem i have and my opinion on him/her or my mothaf***ing problem. And right now, i have a problem with you.

You do sound very big headed. You cannot go through life thinking you can say whatever you want to people, no one will ever respect you with that attitude. Climb down from you pedestal and show some respect.