Help with sound

Can anyone help me on this... I just got GTA SA for PC and everything seems to work "fine" except the cutscenes don't have sound. Also the ambient is too quiet. I can hear the cars ang gunshots but i can't hear people talking or anything. What the hell is the problem?

yes. BUY THE F****** GAME!! we wont lend over the sound files to some one whos a cheapskate and dont want to buy the real thing.

sorry for being harsh but copies are illegal. why i could report you to R* and theyd come to your house with baseball bats and hit you with 'em.

• 6 months later...

rofl @ the level of maturity with the replies on this topic.

W o w.

Anyway, I have the same prob bro.. Unfortunately I've yet to come across a site/download that has packed these in.

You SHOULD buy the original game.

If you don't Rockstar will lose money to some other guy who copies the game (and didn't MAKE the game), and probably make Rockstar bankrupt.

Respect the games, repect the creators.

This has to be the greatest shit ever said... Rofl, I don't think I have ever laughed so hard. Congratulations on making my quote list.

Try this: go to "Control panel" find "Sounds and audio devices" and in set slide bar on High, then pres button "Advanced" and set every slide bar "Volume" on top.

If that doesn't fix the problem uninstall the game then install it again but this time make sure that you tick the "Sound and audio" or something like that box.