Sig +Avy

Just made these two, just thought i'd see what you all think of it. I haven't made a graphic for about 2 years, (just bought my new PC the other week), so im a bit rusty. Maybe i'll take more than a half-hour to make another one, but I figure this one is decent.

Sig - zsig.gif

Comments?

2/5

Be more creative, and a dead human corpse next time =) or a raped girl... Ughhh what? Also put blood over the floor make a head busted... I found a soul brother! make a guy holding a bloddied chainsaw or a knife, maybe a wolf eating a human with blood all over the floor?

Well, this forum sure is good at welcoming, I'll make sure not to bother coming back then. And I haven't used PS in a few years, thoughtd I would make a random sig for you people to see, obviously that was a mistake.

Sorry for taking the time out of your busy day's so you'd have to make half-assed insults.

come on, by critisism better things emmerge. If there was no critisism everything would be crap. Listen to advise, and make it better, and you will end up with a real cool sig and avi.

And you are welcome, but if you want ppl to c your sig and avi pics, you must no that you will get good and bad remarks. But overall I found them nice. The first is a bit plane, but lot's of detail.

btw, I am really crap in making sigs and avi's, so don't tell me about it.

Im not speaking for all of you, I used to post here and I know that a lot of you are good users, but when it takes about a week to get a response from a single person, then it turns out to be a random insult, I really don't feel like continuing to be here.

And i've gotten plenty of critisism, iv'e been at this sorta thing for many years, apparently people aren't too light on the subject though.

Later

• 2 weeks later...