Possible location for GTA IV

Ok now a lot of people think that London will be the location for GTA IV because LC, VC and SA were featured in the first trilogy of GTA along with London, and then LC, VC and SA were featured as locations again in the 2nd trilogy. London was the only one not featured again and people believe that London will be GTA IV's location.

I think that the location could be in Hawaii. Now im not just pulling this out of my ass like most people do with location ideas besides the London theory. I was reading some of the GTA characters profiles and I found that Pastor Richards was saving up his "statue" money for a trip to Hawaii to buy a mansion. Now if this isn't GTAIV's location I believe that it could be GTAIV Part 2's location which would be based in the past. I think that the beginning of every GTA trilogy from now on will have the first game featured in present time and then have the rest be based in the past. This is my Theory.

GTAIV - Based in London or Hawaii in 2007

GTAIV Part 2 - Based in Hawaii if that isnt the location of GTAIV in 1970-2001. Yeah thats a big gap but you never know. I think that by the time GTAIV Part 2 comes out that GTA III will be pretty much washed over and then they could continue some of the Claude storyline and possibly the other character's storyline.

That is what im thinking at the moment as to what could happen with the GTAIV trilogy. Besides the Hawaii "theory" I have, I pretty much pulled the rest of that out of my ass so i could deffinetly be wrong. Please reply to this post.

hawai? :blush:

Don't think so, I mean, It's not at all a place that could be gta theamed. Like all the missions would be heist a hotel or something with a volcano. Or kill the manager of some hotel cause you work for the other, and he needs no ppl taking potential costimors. Na... not Hawai. It could be nice like in san an you went to liberty city. So Youl need to fly to Hawai (that would be a long trip). But not as main place.

yeah, more likeley to be something more exciting, not that hawaiis not exciting but not in a gta way. more like japan, london, germany, and US. those are the places with the most gta like likings. and gta2 had no other gta cities, it was supposed to be in the future in about 2013, it had residential city, industrial city, and downtown city. no lc sa or vc.

yeah, more likeley to be something more exciting, not that hawaiis not exciting but not in a gta way. more like japan, london, germany, and US. those are the places with the most gta like likings. and gta2 had no other gta cities, it was supposed to be in the future in about 2013, it had residential city, industrial city, and downtown city. no lc sa or vc.

Where do you think Hawaii is???

why do you think i have something against hawaii. but whats the crime rate there, and what could you... do there? theres nothing you could do sept blow up houses and rob hotels. and blow up the volcano. maybe we could have another island like TOKYO** that the crim rate is veyr high and you could actually DO stuff there.

why do you think i have something against hawaii. but whats the crime rate there, and what could you... do there? theres nothing you could do sept blow up houses and rob hotels. and blow up the volcano. maybe we could have another island like TOKYO** that the crim rate is veyr high and you could actually DO stuff there.

Rockstar games is a very creative company.

And Tokyo isn't an island as far as I recall. It's on an island called JAPAN.

hey maybe thats what SA is!! lol it is on the border of mexico soooorta. not relaly but w/e. maybe ther could be a north mexico bit where.... wait, dude there is no mexican mafia, lol were getting too carried away with the mafia bit. lol but yeah and we could be in the business of selling ROIDS!!!! that would be cool.