Another new command

Need for speed has more features and more famous.

Um, ha..... No....... GT has NFS OWNED when it comes to customization. And it is definitely more famous that NFS. Well, actually, they're both HUGE names.

nfs is just as example. Just buy an engine that you can cotumize to a certain grade. So not seperate parts.

Yeah, but you stated it as if NFS was the only game to mod cars and that every other game had to be just like it. Or as if anyone at all mentioned NFS. I simply stated you should be able to customize the engine, not pick from pre-existing ones. Because that's how it is in real life. You can alter any part of your car withouth replacing entire things like the engine.

I like customization, but I don't want ricers. I would like to customize the engine. And not coffee-can mufflers. I mean the actual engine. Things of REAL importance. Stickers are just stupid for street cars, because usually, they don't even have parts by those brands, they are just trying to look cool or intimidating by having a "race car" look.

Also, the spoilers on ricers do nothing, on the street they don't even hit speeds fast enough for those spoilers to do anything. Now the new trend is getting a car with a BUILT ON SPOILER and ADDING ONE ON TOP OF IT.

Don't you ricers realise how ugly your cars are?

[/rant]

I say, put some real muscle cars in there, and give us some good engine modifications. Leave the cosmetic mods to things like color, and maybe basic spoilers((for cars with actual power they actually do something)), and then it would be all cool.

muscle rocks i want a 1965 for mustang

but i saw a idiot who recked a nissan skyline AND I MEAN RECKED IT

he added a body kit that almost touched the floor the spoiler 2 of em 1 on the back 1 on the roof (WTF)

fog lamps too big for the bumper MASSIVE WHEELS ya cant even see the tires i mean come on how ya gonna get chicks with a car like that

spaz are you seroius about nfs was the first to mod cars.

no he means after gran turismo came along a few years later nfs came to the idea to copy not completely of course but copy the idea of tunin cars but nfs gives you body kits i think gt2 was the only 1 with paint jobs

Dude.... NFS wasn't modding cars until UNDERGROUND which came out on PS2, right? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Gran Tourismo was modding cars since the ORIGINAL one back on the ORIGINAL PLAYSTATION.

Yes, but they were only bodykits. You couldnt change the parts independently like choose a bumper, choose a hood, etc, you chose a body kit and it gave you everything automatically. (I think, please respond if im wrong, I never played grand turismo a lot)

I think car modding in GTA should be removed unless they can add better parts to the plain cars. By plain cars I mean the cars that mod in transfenders. Some cars have a lot good mods at transfenders (pheonix, stallion, etc) but most (infernus, etc) have only rims, nitro, hydralics, etc. Add more customizations to those transfender cars. Vehicle preformance modding is needed, add a new engine so it goes faster, better tire treads for more grip, stronger chassis so it can be stronger, etc and they would cost around $8,000. BUT super upgrades like bullet proof car, unpoppable tires, etc would cost around $30,000

Yes, but they were only bodykits. You couldnt change the parts independently like choose a bumper, choose a hood, etc, you chose a body kit and it gave you everything automatically. (I think, please respond if im wrong, I never played grand turismo a lot)

Who is talking about body kits, at all? Is that what people think of as modding cars? Holy hell, dude. Effin' ricers. I meant the ENGINE. The most important part of "modding" a car. I'd rather have a shitty looking really fast powerful car than a super nice((or, in their opinions "nice")) looking car with nothing under the hood. Think about it. NO ONE will think your car is capable of much, because crappy LOOKING always means crappy engine, right? So then you'd smoke losers who thought their car was the shit. It would be priceless.