best gta ever

gta rulez

Even though this is in the wrong section, I'd still like to express my opinion. I agree with TVG, Vice City was the best as it had the best storyline, music and atmosphere. San Andreas was great but it had some annoying stuff like TVG mentioned (girlfriends, fat, muscle, driving skill, etc.). So Vice City is my favourite GTA.

Edited by ArturKim21

Infact...

most of that BS you guys think I find quite interesting.

Fat, muscle, driving skill etc seem cool to me

So my favourite is SA because of all its features and weapons etc etc.

Gta3's storyline is pretty cheesy. Because Claude kills ALL of those people just to kill Catalina?! (the bank robbery she was armed with a pistol and him a shotgun!?) see the trailer

Even though this is in the wrong section, I'd still like to express my opinion. I agree with TVG, Vice City was the best as it had the best storyline, music and atmosphere. San Andreas was great but it had some annoying stuff like TVG mentioned (girlfriends, fat, muscle, driving skill, etc.). So Vice City is my favourite GTA.

Yeah I agree with you guys. SA was pretty good but the storyline was shit. Vice City is my all time favorite GTA game and favorite Video game of all time. I think VCS will come close to 2nd place as my favorite GTA game but hell it could be my favorite...I need to play it to find out.