maps and covers

FamousGTA

• 2 weeks later...
I think it will definetly be in london. AS when iwant to the game chelsea v liverpool i saw a rokstar van out there maybe doing some research on the area etc.

Definetly in lonsdon however you maybe able to go from london to america via plane ferry.

Did you see the actual Rockstar logo or did it just say "Rockstar"? Because there is a Rockstar energy drink out and it would make sense to promote it at a sporting event.

There isnt going to be Liberty City, Vice City, San Andreas and definetly not London, who wants to drive on the left side of the road? Its going to be a brand new city/state hopefully quadrouple the size of San Andreas in an American setting

And I highly doubt that was R* Games, all there was was ROCKSTAR on it, doesnt mean its rockstar. Mabye some teenager painted that to his van because he was a (wannabee) rockstar? Who knows, but I know that it isnt rockstar games.

True, it only took me about a day or two when I played The Getaway.

Speaking of games set in London, I think GTA could do a better job of it. It can keep a city pretty authentic and still have a lot of funny things throughout.

Anyway I'm sure it will be big, and while I don't have any experience with the RAGE engine, it is owned by Rockstar so an SDK from them will probably happen for the PC.