Xbox 360

Kitsune Inferno

My 360 has problems playing games. After a while, three lights (quadrents 1,3, and 4) started flashing. Games will only play for three minutes. I tried unplugging it for a while, I tried taking off the hard drive, nothing works. Can you guys help?

BTW: I can't send it back to Microsoft; the warrenty already expired and I voided it, anyway.

I bought a third party fan stand, but that thing didn't really work. I found a lot of dust in the fans of both the fan stand and the 360. The last time I saw a DVD on it, it went through the whole movie, but that was before it was acting up. I put it in an entertainment center, which has a lot of room for it. Hell, I unplugged it for 23 hours and it froze up after 6 minutes. My hope is that I don't have to buy a new one, because that would take a few months.

Edited by TEC 9

I don't have the money for a PS3. The person in charge of any income in my family (my dad) isn't a big gamer. And besides, I can't live without Xbox. AND NEVER TRY TO SWAY ME TO SPEND $600 ON JUST A SYSTEM THAT COULD VERY WELL HAVE SIMILAR PROBLEMS TO THE XBOX 360.

And getting a new Xbox because...

(1. Xbox Live kicks ass.

(2. I have history with Microsoft.

(3. I now know what NOT to do with the Xbox.

(4. All I really need is just the working console.

Plus, you can't get Saint's Row on the PS3. You can't get Halo 3 on the PS3. YOU CAN'T EVEN GET GEARS OF WAR ON PS3.

Edited by TEC 9