Sign in to follow this  
DareDevilX

[SA]Overdose

Downloading...

The vid.

1.Mods (ive learnt its not a good idea).(They wernt installed properly)

Although i realised the theme music was the same as my previous vid... i dont really care (hey its just a song :D )

Other than that it was ok.. 5/10

Edited by StuntX

Sorry about the song I didn't know....Anyway why do you think mods aren't installed properly?I didn'y used any cheats just bike and car mods(I just changed their look nothing else).

5/10 is good for first video...thanks.

Anyone else?

Seeing as it was your first video................. 4/10

Really easy stunts and little bumps, you could watch some video's and easily see whats good ;) The stunts in this were simple 360's and stuff and the modded NRG and cars werent needed.

Keep it up and watch some vids and stuff ;) hope to see another sometime

6.5/10 from me.

What you need is good reg ver of Fraps.The speed of video was also slow.

Dont worry my Debut is more n00bsh.I have stunts of 1 Year aga.Now i stunt pretty well.

Fraps 99 is good.Free and better.Use it rather then newer wwith Fraps watermark :)

Yeah but i heard that Fraps 99 can capture only in 640x480???

Anyway tonight i'll start working on my new video so expect it soon...I'll consider your advices...

I'll remove bike mod but I won't remove car mod cause I won't use cars in my next video.

Edited by DaredevilX

Not bad for a first, keep working!

For future reference: Stay the hell away fom the LS tallest building, and Chiliad, unless there is a good reason for it. Just jumping off the building/mountain is the kinda thing everyone can do, and has done.

For future reference: Stay the hell away fom the LS tallest building, and Chiliad, unless there is a good reason for it. Just jumping off the building/mountain is the kinda thing everyone can do, and has done.

That's true, very many n00bs who make a stunt vid do simple spins from there (including Ghost :bleh:). Jumping to higher levels ---> good. Falling to lower ones (unless doing a combo, a grind or a double grab) ---> boring. But I'm sure DaredevilX will improve. I'm doing a collab with him anyway, so we'll see.

We will see indeed. You sound experienced, show off some of his better work in the collab. There was SOME good stuff in his vid...

Sorry dude, But i didnt like this at all.

Dont jump down from Chiliad, It has been in so many vids that if i downloaded them all, My HDD would explode.

5/10 because it was your first