Buildings

K9 Krew

With the release of the new PS3 and its rediculous hardware, I am sure that we all have very high hopes for the next game. So here is how I propose that they can live up to them. I think that they should add a city building function to it, almost like that of simcity and the games of that sort. They should design the game with a grid for the buildings. Then when you have beaten the game and have enough money to start buying locations you can knock them down and rebuild the city. This will give the game endless possibilities of open ended gameplay and the feeling of truely becoming the king of the city, being able to shape and mold it however you want.

This could be done in 2 ways that I can think of.

1. They could have premade buildings built into the game.

2. They could have a building creator, like that of the sims where you can design your houses.

I know this would take a LOT of work but Rockstar has always found ways to vastly improve their game each time that they put out a new title so I hope that in the future, they will add this to their list of features.

I dont think thats such a good idea. That would put off people that dont like Sim City and Rockstar will lose buyers. Although what they could do is make the city grow larger as you proceed in the game. For example in the beginning you see this construction site with a tiny piece of building getting constructed, as you near the end of the game the building will be finished.

They should have some descent tuning places

BIG RIG TUNIN for suv's

HOT ROD for muscles

FLYIN ROCKET for tuners

SWEET RIDE for exotics

then they need some big towers

car production places like wang autos but a way bigger selection of what to take

a garage like the cj xoomer but you can actually get inside :D

and some aircraft purchaseable