Should I Buy a 360?

Gerard

Should I buy...  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should I buy an xbox 360?

• Yes, Buy a 360
    • No, wait for PS3
    • No, just get PC ugrades

Played a 360 (brother owns 1) and a P$3 (mate imported 1, but he's loaded) Ther 360 was the same as playing on my PC, but the P$3....WHOA! It has the wow factor more than any other console. Wii's are preety good (on the way up, i must say) played tennis at my local game shoppe.

So P$3.,, even thought the price tag is huge

Hmm, funny, I didn't notice any "WHOA!" factor with the PS3. OR the 360, for that matter. INFACT, the only one I was more impressed with than the current consoles is the Wii.

Wait for a ps3, 360 isn't truly next generation, although pc and ps3 are. Either that or get the pc parts.

STFU. Neither of them are "truly next generation". They are both high-powered consoles.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to disagree with Spaz. There have been many "generations" of game consoles... the PS3 is not the same generation as the PS2 or PSOne - there has to be a break somewhere. Every console has been "next generation" at some point. Obviously the current stuff is no longer considered "next generation", but it was a year ago. The PSP, X360, DS, Wii and PS3 are all considered 7th Gen, although there is a wide range in there.

[/offtopic]

I bought my monitor a week ago (19" LG for £150/$300) and I'm left with around £120 to spend at the moment. I'll probably wait a couple of weeks until I have £150 ($300) to burn, then I'll go for a graphics card. After that... more RAM. After that... maybe a new phone (unless I get to keep one for review). Then I'm going in for a big refit with a new CPU and motherboard to fit.

• 4 weeks later...