The Universe

Harwood Butcher

The probability that life doesn\'t exist on other planets considering it\'s prescece in such diversity and abundance on our one planet, why then should it be alone in a universe that spans billions perhaps trillions of light-years. And how have we tried to detect life? Looked in a couple of rocks on an essentially dead planet in places which it would be effectively impossible for life, while places such as the oceans of Europa (the most likely candidated for ET life in the solar system) remains unexplored. Oh and let\'s not mention SETI, the chances of that finding intellgient life leaking communication signals in the way that we know is practically zero. Thus no results

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The probability that life doesn\'t exist on other planets considering it\'s prescece in such diversity and abundance on our one planet, why then should it be alone in a universe that spans billions perhaps trillions of light-years. And how have we tried to detect life? Looked in a couple of rocks on an essentially dead planet in places which it would be effectively impossible for life, while places such as the oceans of Europa (the most likely candidated for ET life in the solar system) remains unexplored. Oh and let\'s not mention SETI, the chances of that finding intellgient life leaking communication signals in the way that we know is practically zero. Thus no results

Well there have been claims from people that have supposedly worked around certain things such as alien aircraft that they were assigned to back engineer that have heard stories about the whole Roswell crash in 1947. They said that we have communicated with them and that we use basic symbols that symbolize certain things in the universe that any intellegent race would know the meaning of. I found a video on Youtube that was also on the History channel that I think you'll find pretty interesting. I'm in school right now, but I'll post it up as soon as I get home.

Edited by Original GTA Master

Unsubstantiated claims and stories, a recent reliable report concluded that of the several thousand investigation only one was unconfirmed as a natural or man made phenomena. The idea that aliens have been visiting backwater towns in the United States (an it always is the United States isn't it) can be largely attributed to the psyche of the nation as a whole - particularly the more central states. In all honesty, there is no reason why an alien race intelligent enough to build space craft capable of easily getting through the inter stellar gulf of space would exhibit a particular interest in hill billies in Texas, especially while there are much more interesting and dynamic places such as the very urban cities.