How do you see the world in the year 2100?

Gycu

I don`t think cars will fly, because flying needs fuel, and Earth might lose it`s Asian petrol in 20 years, than a car will be like a treasure, `cuz no the fuel price will grow 50x...Petrol will be a dream in 50 years from what I`ve heard, but maybe scientists will find another thing to power up the vehicles...

Well your wrong about that, we wont use petrol in 2100, ever heard of Hybrid cars, they work on water, and we already have them.

I don`t think cars will fly, because flying needs fuel, and Earth might lose it`s Asian petrol in 20 years, than a car will be like a treasure, `cuz no the fuel price will grow 50x...Petrol will be a dream in 50 years from what I`ve heard, but maybe scientists will find another thing to power up the vehicles...

Well your wrong about that, we wont use petrol in 2100, ever heard of Hybrid cars, they work on water, and we already have them.

Yes and hopefully the price wont be sky-high!Yes there are alternative ways to "fuel" a car, even a special oil can do it but people, at least now don`t find a unique way to replace petrol, something like gasoline...And BTW cars wont fly, not even in 2100 , or maybe they will after the pig will!

• 2 weeks later...

Meteroid hitting earth in 2023!?

No way, there will be the Valkiryes!

thei'll defeat the 4 horsemen of apocalypse, also there will be Zeus, Ades will be good, Afrodita...umm....Poseidón, and this dream god!

anyways, we'll have Cadillacs as in 80's, American Idol will be gone, we'll be able to talk every single animalin earth, because the 3 horsemen of apocalypse will be dead, that means that satan wnot have any "friends", and he'll be defeated, meaby by Loki, we'll know what Stongenhe realy means, and those weird stones all around sweden (those tht are from Viking's time), well, we'll be clean, i dont think those flying cars will are real, so we'll still are going to be in streets, im going to be flamed for 5.000.001 topic bumps, and...uh...there wont be any poor countries anymore, no people dieing of hunger and that stuff.