Radio Theory Back Again!

If you haven’t already read my radio theory than read it first. If you've read it then skip it

TAKEN OUT

Now that Vice City Stories is out I got to listen to each radio station to see if they give out any clues as to where the next GTA location could be. The first one that I heard, which was said at least on 3 different occasions, Los Santos. This was already rumored to be the next location for the next PSP GTA game because of a screenshot that had a poster in the back ground with "Los Santos" on it. This is definitely not going to be GTA IV's location but could very well be the next PSP GTA's location.

The next location I heard was a little odd but funny depending on the way you look at it, Tokyo, China. Now we all should know Tokyo is in Japan but you know Rockstar with their sense of humor, seeing as Chinese and Japanese people some times get mistaken to be one another an awful lot by other races, Rockstar decided to "mistake" China for Japan. For right now I'm leaning towards this as GTA IV's location and I'll leave everyone else to believe what they want to believe.

Back with the next PSP GTA's location, I have another theory. Seeing as Las Venturas was mentioned in Liberty City Stories and Los Santos mentioned in Vice City Stories, maybe San Fierro will be mentioned on GTA IV's radio stations. What I mean by this is that maybe after saying all the cities that are in San Andreas in the last few GTAs that they'll make San Andreas Stories some how on a UMD. You never know.

Please post what you think.

Edited by Original GTA Master

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that GTA4 is going to be CJ again, but this time in 2006. So it's like you play as CJ again after officer Tenpenny was killed. Or something else might happen :erm:. It's hard to tell so far away from the release of it.

Oh, i wanted to ask you if GTA Real Estate is real.

Edited by Ya Boy EJ

I think that GTA4 is going to be CJ again, but this time in 2006. So it's like you play as CJ again after officer Tenpenny was killed. Or something else might happen :erm:. It's hard to tell so far away from the release of it.

Oh, i wanted to ask you if GTA Real Estate is real.

I dont think they'll re-use a main character again.

GTA Real Estate is a game I made. Click on the image in my sig to check it out.

Its kind of obvious that the next GTA PSP game will be in San Andreas...

Ok well if San Andreas is obvious then there is no point in talking about it so why didnt you just post about the other possible location?

yeah it could be....well....i don't know. i'm not talking about this anymore. :closed:

sike nah i'm not even a mod :rofl2:

We know you aren't.... Everyone knows who the mods are.....

it's in carcer city. sike nah i don't know TVG got me good. :D

Your "sikes" aren't really all that funny.... At all.....

The radio theory really hasn't failed us yet, so unless better evidence suggesting otherwise comes along, I think it's a bit safe to go with it.