Live Free or Die Hard

Alright man, here you can discuss about the upcoming movie Live Free or Die Hard, aka Die Hard 4.0.

I'm really excited about this movie and I will definitely go and see it you know. So far it looks pretty damn good, but it's going to be another thing when we get the chance to see it, know what I'm saying. Below you'll find some nice trailers of Live Free or Die Hard.

Currently release date depends a little bit of where you live, here's a list of currently release dates for your country --> Release dates.

Edited by GTAPlayer

Hey man, Bruce Willis is going to take part in that movie, if you look at the top of the page on my first post, you'll see a link for the official teaser trailer, check it out. Agree on that bossman, by the look of the teaser trailer it looks like it's going to be plenty of action you know.

• 1 month later...

Hehe, funny man, yeah well you never know. He's getting old but when the movie is out we'll see if he still can deliver, know what I'm saying. Anyway man, here's a new trailer of Live Free or Die Hard, check it out, also I've updated the main post in this topic so you can watch it there. Enjoy!