Stairway To Heaven.......Satanic?

K9 Krew

Now most of you may already know this but if you listen to Stairway to heaven in reverse it has satanic messages for example.

"This is for my sweet satan, there once was a little path whichmakes me sad which was the power of satan , he'll give you .. inside you ....666.and there was a little toolshed where he made us suffer..... sad satan"

i was just listenling to it and i am half convinced of it being true but there are some things that just don't make sense for example if it was to say that when it is in reverse the word satan would sound like natas in the normal version so just post in what you think about it and if you belive if it is real .

Here is the link.Stairway To Heaven Backwards(Satanic)

Edited by Wu-Zi-Mu

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was just lloking around and i found a site that a man had made who belives there are meesages in certain songs fore example

Queen, Another one bites the dust: Another one bites the dust Another one bites the dust Another one bites the dust Another one bites the dust

Reversed : it's fun to smoke marijuana it's fun to smoke marijuana it's fun to smoke marijuana it's fun to smoke marijuana