How big you think GTA4 will be?

San Andreas was 4-5 gigs? Well I'm not really good at this stuff but my guess is around 6-12 gigs.

XBOX360 can`t hold 12GB...The game`s probably gonna be compresed...So instead of 30GB it`ll have 9...

First, I know of no compression technology that can turn 30GBs into 9GBs..... Correct me if I'm wrong, though. Second, the game isn't going to have 30GBs of uncompressed data anyways. That's outrageous.....

San Andreas was 4-5 gigs? Well I'm not really good at this stuff but my guess is around 6-12 gigs.

XBOX360 can`t hold 12GB...The game`s probably gonna be compresed...So instead of 30GB it`ll have 9...

First, I know of no compression technology that can turn 30GBs into 9GBs..... Correct me if I'm wrong, though. Second, the game isn't going to have 30GBs of uncompressed data anyways. That's outrageous.....

No I was just telling that this game will not have more than 9GB because that`s the max that XBOX360 can reach,and it`s not going to have 25 or 30 GB.That`s what I wanted to say, not that 30gigs can be compresed in 9...My appologise if I wrote so that you cant get my point.

Well I think 4GB of this game will be music(SA had about 3gigs) and the rest data...

There are rumours that the 360 version could have multiple discs. Not just for 360 but Ps3 aswell will probably have multiple discs games in the furutre.

that would kinda sick u have to switch a disk to get to a new area anway i dont think the blu ray discs will have that problem considering they can hold what 50 gigs

i;m ranging between 6-10 gigs

Edited by Syko

I don`t think that they`ll use a Blu-ray disk for the GTA IV Trilogy(if there`s gonna be one) `cuz it takes a long time to create 25 or 50 GB for a game,they`ll need about 5 years...Probably 25GB is gonna have GTA 5, but GTA 4 less than a half of that...as I said cant be more than 9GB so there`s gonna be between 4.68(SA had) and 9 GB .

Edit : a Blu-ray Drive costs 1300$ and a DVD drive about 300$ so defently is gonna be on DVD.

Edited by Gycu