GTAIV Map

I was thinking we could all put our heads together and create a rough draft of the map for GTAIV. This will just be a fun project to do, not to prove something or anything like that. If you want to change the current map, just give proof as to why the certain addition needs to be added to the map and I'll be glad to update the map. Here's what I've got so far.

gtaivmapac7.png

I no, the bridge he was walking on is the far one in this picture.

gfjfdyv6.png

Im saying add this bridge to the picture further up from the bridge already on.

No it isn't. As you could tell, the bride he is walking on has a drop at the end closer to the support than the one out in the distance from the bridge in the picture on the right.

differentbridgesve4.png

Edited by Original GTA Master

When you see the face of the guy, you can see the red bridge behind him - that's different again to the one he walks across and different to the one next to the ferry - it actually looks like he's walking along a high platform as opposed to at road-level.

That's five bridges so far then? Don't forget we most likely have three islands, with more than one in between each of them.

• Flat bottomed suspension bridge, seen in the right picture above stretching wide across the bay
  • Blue/grey metal-framed suspension bridge with the cable-car
  • Tall red metal suspension bridge behind the character, above the park
  • Bridge that the character walks across, with high wooden walkway
  • The bridge next to the ferry - although that could be the flat-bottomed suspension bridge?

When you see the face of the guy, you can see the red bridge behind him - that's different again to the one he walks across and different to the one next to the ferry - it actually looks like he's walking along a high platform as opposed to at road-level.

That's five bridges so far then? Don't forget we most likely have three islands, with more than one in between each of them.

• Flat bottomed suspension bridge, seen in the right picture above stretching wide across the bay
  • Blue/grey metal-framed suspension bridge with the cable-car
  • Tall red metal suspension bridge behind the character, above the park
  • Bridge that the character walks across, with high wooden walkway
  • The bridge next to the ferry - although that could be the flat-bottomed suspension bridge?

Well the particular bridge I have marked on the map is seen by its self in every scene of the trailer, but if you find proof of where another bridge is from this bridge...please post some pics to prove it.