The Four Cities

mvi

Massive Spoiler

So there I was, going through all the missions on GTA when I suddenlt get to a mission where I am told to fly to Liberty City, which instantly puts me in disbelief, but no I'm now flying a Shamal over the sea, expecting to be recalled or shot down at any moment. I keep on flying and all of a sudden I'm in a snow-encrested Liberty City. Completly suprised, even if I can do only a titchy mission. Has anyone managed to get back there??

Yes it's part of a mission so you probably won't get shot down or whatever. I was so like delighted when i thought we could play in Liberty City but lmao it's just a small part of LC. And we can't do anything there like driving. It consists of only one building's interior view. And you just have to kill everyone, fly back and that's it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Massive Spoiler

So there I was, going through all the missions on GTA when I suddenlt get to a mission where I am told to fly to Liberty City, which instantly puts me in disbelief, but no I'm now flying a Shamal over the sea, expecting to be recalled or shot down at any moment. I keep on flying and all of a sudden I'm in a snow-encrested Liberty City. Completly suprised, even if I can do only a titchy mission. Has anyone managed to get back there??

yeah i have been back there if u have a cheat device u can get there by going to any zip cloths store

Edited by Killa E