What did he say?

You know I was watching the trailer the other day, and I was listening to it, and I don't know if he says

"I killed the people, smuggle the people, sold the people"\

or

"I killed people, smuggle people, sold people"

If you really listen to it, it sounds like he says "THE"

Yes it does matter guy,

Because if he says "The" It means a certain kind of people, like a the russian mob, or civilians from russia or it could mean he smuggled mexicans trying to cross the border or something...

and if he doesn't say "the" it just means he killed people, smuggle people and sold people. Yeah.

You know I was watching the trailer the other day, and I was listening to it, and I don't know if he says

"I killed the people, smuggle the people, sold the people"\

or

"I killed people, smuggle people, sold people"

If you really listen to it, it sounds like he says "THE"

He say's "I've killed people, smuggled people, sold people"

It's just when he says past tense words, ending in the letters "ed", he adds "duh" at the end. It's because of his russian accent. If you've been around russian people you'd know.

Yes it does matter guy,

Because if he says "The" It means a certain kind of people, like a the russian mob, or civilians from russia or it could mean he smuggled mexicans trying to cross the border or something...

and if he doesn't say "the" it just means he killed people, smuggle people and sold people. Yeah.

He never said that. That is all.

Yeah that's just how it would sound if you had an Eastern European accent, he doesn't say "the"

when he says "sold" it runs on... sort of like the English word "solder". That's just what an Eastern European accent sounds like. Maybe you don't have any Eastern Euro people where you live, but when you hear them talk it becomes obvious it's just simply part of the dialect.

And anyway, a little common sense please about people trafficking.

Selling people - this refers to modern day "slaves" if you like, or prostitutes. People are sold to western countries where they are used for slavery or prostitution.

Smuggled people - this refers to moving people, usually civilians out of the country and into another one.

Both are of course highly illegal. Whether or not he is to do with a mob or a mafia is irrelevant. It's all organised crime anyway.

"I've killed people, smuggled people, sold people"

Does it matter, the fact that he has done those things should be enough to give him credibility of being involved in organized crime. he hasn't said anything specific yet, for all we know he could be in the croation mafia, until we know for sure it will remain a mystery.