7 stars and counting

Most people who use mac's use it, its basically just like firefox.

I think you should get fine's for level 1 star because imagine your on a bike and you accidentaly hit a cop then he'll come and bust you which is gay. You should get like a fine of $50 or something like that.

I think you should get fine's for level 1 star because imagine your on a bike and you accidentaly hit a cop then he'll come and bust you which is gay. You should get like a fine of $50 or something like that.

It really just copies firefox. I remember when firefox came out they copied like every little thing about it.

It really just copies firefox. I remember when firefox came out they copied like every little thing about it.

Oh well atleast they didn't do a huge copy like vista did.

Should be 1 star:

1 Star: BatMan, SuperMan, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and all other cartoon superheroes, Chuck Norris, A ninja called Jimmy, A samurai called Bob, A mercenary called James, 100000000000 Army figures all come to pwn your sorry little ass.