Playing cops and robbers?

Excuse me sir, but what the hell does that clip from Shirley Temple have to do with GTA IV and Jack Thompson?

I dunno, the girl riding the trike's doing a gun bang-bang impersonation; it looks to me as if she might have been playing too much games, and the upcoming GTA 4 game might be the answer...

P.S.: OK, here's what would I like the characters in the scene say:

Jane Withers (in the bike): Hey, look, I'm Tommy Vercetti (bang-bang, *machine gun sound*)

Mr. Smith (in the wheelchair): What on earth is this, Grand Theft Auto? You're playing too much videogames, young lady...

Shirley T. (miss curly): Oh, really...? CJ Johnson's better...

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

.... Cops and robbers. Y'know, about 99% of little kids played it at one point in time. And a lot of kids didn't like being the "robbers" because the "cops" always wanted to win because cops always win. How is this a bad thing to teach little kids?

Would it be interesting if R* would make a Shirley Temple lookalike NPC in GTA (a teenage ST, not the kid)?

No, not really. What is up with your Shirley Temple obsession? Almost like you have fetish or something. :P

Nah, I just want to make fun of her, like kick her digital butt in Vice City or something... Her curly, dorky appearance reminds me of an awkward, cheesy-looking person, like Justin Timberlake or some fuzzy-headed nerd I saw on Nickelodeon (Might be Chuckie Finster)... Next time, I'll stick to nailing Lara Croft instead.

Wow. thats really weird. What do you have with Shirley Temple? Why do you wanna beat her up?

I dunno, making fun of celebrities (Paris Hilton, Michael Jackson, etc.) is something of a pastime for me - Shirley's cheesy musicals, Homer Simpson's murder of ST, and that "On The Good Ship Lollipop" (the "good ship" thing Temple referenced is actually an airplane) song is an excuse for me to poo at the dork... You guys might want to check out the GTA 4 quote in my sig block...

all musicals were cheesy back then. thats why we dont listen to them anymore... im sure they would think ours are cheesy too. if you like having celebrity npcs so much, just for killing, why dont you go beat up a real one. im sure it would be much more satisfying.

Yeah this has gotta be one of your weirdest topics Huckleberry Pie. Whatever, everyone has their pet peeves even if they are not beating up little girls from ST.

BTW nice new name Spaz or should I say Shake-zula. Love Aqua Teen Hunger Force :P

Yeah this has gotta be one of your weirdest topics Huckleberry Pie. Whatever, everyone has their pet peeves even if they are not beating up little girls from ST.

BTW nice new name Spaz or should I say Shake-zula. Love Aqua Teen Hunger Force :P

.... Cops and robbers. Y'know, about 99% of little kids played it at one point in time. And a lot of kids didn't like being the "robbers" because the "cops" always wanted to win because cops always win. How is this a bad thing to teach little kids?

Well I always liked being the robber because I could beat up the cops...it was fun. What made it even more fun was when we played at night over my grandparents house, they lived in the ghetto, so we heard real gun shots, which was really cool. We'd hurdle over the fences in between the yards that were at least 10' and all this other crazy shit. This was way before GTA came out BTW.

Yeah, I know this is a really pointless discussion... :D The real reason why I posted the Temple clip is because the girl riding the bike reminded me of the days when I played "semi-literal" Counterstrike (shooting each other with toy guns), and my transition to GTA. It seems the guy on the wheelchair was pissed off at the girl doing a machine gun impersonation, so I made this rather pointless thread.

Wow. thats really weird. What do you have with Shirley Temple? Why do you wanna beat her up?

I dunno, making fun of celebrities (Paris Hilton, Michael Jackson, etc.) is something of a pastime for me - Shirley's cheesy musicals, Homer Simpson's murder of ST, and that "On The Good Ship Lollipop" (the "good ship" thing Temple referenced is actually an airplane) song is an excuse for me to poo at the dork... You guys might want to check out the GTA 4 quote in my sig block...

No offense, but your GTA IV quote parody sucks.... It doesn't really have anything to it, and it's simply replaced words of the original quote.

No offense, but your GTA IV quote parody sucks.... It doesn't really have anything to it, and it's simply replaced words of the original quote.

Hmm, you don't like my Niko Bellic parody? OK, I'll change it later. As for the "beat up real people" thing, I don't delight in beating up people in real life; I thought of bullying Shirley Temple, Michael Jackson and other celebs in GTA as an experiment, like dropping Rhino tanks at them, doing the big bang, and the regular hurt the innocent pedestrian routine...

Hmm, you don't like my Niko Bellic parody? OK, I'll change it later. As for the "beat up real people" thing, I don't delight in beating up people in real life; I thought of bullying Shirley Temple, Michael Jackson and other celebs in GTA as an experiment, like dropping Rhino tanks at them, doing the big bang, and the regular hurt the innocent pedestrian routine...

To a little girl?

In all honesty, I think you might want to look into getting help. It's a little creepy, dude...