My website (under construction)

Lol like the banner. Ur wiki page is funny is it a movie your makin up? Oh and for my userpage my username is 604555infofreak

509059643_8d32df72f9.jpg

Thanks for the comments... To answer Nate10's question, I've been a Madeline fan since I was little, so that's why I came up with that box art. Anyway, please check out my Splinter Cell pic... :lol:

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

I now have a co.nr domain!

http://www.lpgunitmusic.co.nr

I hope you like it... :lol:

yeah its nice but maybe using more colorful fonts may help!

I'm about to but that would be a bit crapshoot for some who do not have that font, like Pricedown or something, although I'll use such fonts as images. I'll put some Macromedia Flash applets on it, since it's kinda' cool, and it's used by many companies, like Nsync.com or StrawberryShortcake.com. I'm also installing a PHPBB forum and a wiki on it, but that would take a while...

I'm about to but that would be a bit crapshoot for some who do not have that font, like Pricedown or something, although I'll use such fonts as images. I'll put some Macromedia Flash applets on it, since it's kinda' cool, and it's used by many companies, like Nsync.com or StrawberryShortcake.com. I'm also installing a PHPBB forum and a wiki on it, but that would take a while...

I don't think PHPBB forums are good enough, you should use InvisionFree, because this board allows you to edit your CSS for the forum skin. Also you can copy and paste a Modification code from IfSkinZone or any other site like that and can place it in your Board Wrappers.

InvisionFree is terrible, if you don't want phpBB (although I hear phpBB 3.0 is good) get IPB or something. IPB is expensive, but it's far better then phpBB. Or there are many other free options.

I don't have enough money yet to buy paid software such as IPB, so I settled for a free one instead. I also installed MediaWiki there; you can register there, I'm making a little Wikipedia spoof site there... :lol:

I don't think PHPBB forums are good enough, you should use InvisionFree, because this board allows you to edit your CSS for the forum skin. Also you can copy and paste a Modification code from IfSkinZone or any other site like that and can place it in your Board Wrappers.

Ew. InvisionFree sucks balls.

And I'm not going to ask why you know anything about the official Nsync website......

No offense, but am I the only one who doesn't see anything special about this site at all yet? It's just some links and some images. I'm sorry but it doesn't really look all that great IMO.

Okay wait, just tried your new link. The layout is immensely better, and the banner looks better, too. And you actually have links to different parts of your site now((unless they were hidden before)), even if they aren't working for me.

Ew. InvisionFree sucks balls.

And I'm not going to ask why you know anything about the official Nsync website......

No offense, but am I the only one who doesn't see anything special about this site at all yet? It's just some links and some images. I'm sorry but it doesn't really look all that great IMO.

Okay wait, just tried your new link. The layout is immensely better, and the banner looks better, too. And you actually have links to different parts of your site now((unless they were hidden before)), even if they aren't working for me.

That's why it's still under construction. It's still not yet done, I'm posting some song parody lyrics that I made there, and some more... And how on earth can I make a better bordered table, like in this page for example, http://strawberryshortcake.com/review/international.php?